Thursday, December 30, 2010

Which St. Ives Is Good For Stretch Marks

Christmas Charm 3 / 5

Kauru-What am I doing in the hospital? -.- 'As they say in the holidays, people do not see how they drive. heh .. In a word, I had a small accident. They wanted me to stay for New Year's Eve with suspected concussion and anemia accident, but I did not give up and so I went out today ^ ^. And so at all is holy in the hospital are not so bad xD Seriously! Celebrate all is sweetness and more ...:) I thank you for your comment.
Aga18tkaaa - Forgive me, but before the end of January I can not speed up the addition of notes, because I have included several items in the school and I have a little time, and the end of the semester is approaching inexorably. But I promise that when I begin to add scraps 14.02 earlier in the meantime, please be patient arms. I thank you for your comment.

Christmas Story
"Glamour Christmas"


24.12


first time in two years, I woke up fully rested. But I could not enjoy it. Today is the anniversary - flashed through my mind as I ran down his cheek a tear. For I had no more strength. I got up and headed to the kitchen. Yesterday did not eat dinner. Zaburczało my stomach. I should have become accustomed, Yet I happen to starve for several days. I will never understand my body. Should I check if I have enough red blood cells in the blood. Too many of the symptoms of anemia in their notice. I sighed and sat down at a table feasting on two sandwiches. What if I have enough money to yesterdays to me in January I have to save.
Afterwards I went to the room and stretched canvas. Eh .. it's the last, until you earn the new, I will have what to paint. I prepared a palette and changed into work clothes. I focused on what I feel to is properly presented.
threw himself from the emptiness and plunged into feelings that every day I was trying to push beyond consciousness. There is despair, and with it a tear, which was let to flow down her cheek. But it was not the end, I knew that feeling, and to create a unique work I had to feel something else, something special. Then I felt a longing for love and family, for childhood, for joy. I started to make me absorbing the emotions in the image.
After a time it was already noted a clear outline of a man looking into the distance. After two of its pages have become a mirror, which reflected a distorted picture of the rain boy. But behind him like a shadow standing people who love you - parents and anyone who was holding his hand. Could not see their faces, they were nothing of the spectrum. Spectra of the past. I was just about to start painting my wonderful finish when rang the doorbell.
reluctantly got up and wiped the ink stained hands in the clothing, I went to open it and see who carries on the season in this unique to humans, not for me day. Opened the door and choked up the air. Bastard! What's he doing here? Why the hell to me przylazł. I opened the door more inviting him inside. Do not miss me that raised eyebrows in surprise, seeing my clothes.
- Hey Naruto - hearing this, I looked at him in shock. Sasuke saying to me by name. That was surprising. Am I the hell I am on a hidden camera? After all, he never ... NEVER ... not told to me by name. There was always a hammer, moron, Matola. But Naruto? Fortunately, he did not understand how my shock, he looked at me weird. - You are surprised that I'm here? - Is less surprising than how you have turned on me - I said in my mind, in fact, only assented.
- What I'd like to invite us for Christmas Eve - Itachi - immediately came to mind. I was about to refuse, "said the dark again. - I know you probably think that Itachi is inviting you, but it is not. Naruto, I know. - Finished quietly, and I had wanted to kill his older brother. Whore! Is this manure forgotten about the promise? No one had not find one. How dare he say to anyone without my permission. This whore my tragedy is not his. - Do not blame him. - Said the suddenly uncertain Sasuke - has forced it to me said. - And this is supposed to convince me? - And Naruto ... I .. sorry - now it is surprised. He can pronounce this word?! This day is an upside
- Something you is hard to pass through the throat - I said teasingly. - But ... all right, I come to you on Christmas Eve. - Clearly it is happy. Another shock. Uchiha smiled. God! With this the day is really something wrong.
- I'll call you up in two hours, yet you will not be just sitting here alone all day. - Said the overjoyed and rushed out. Damn! I wanted to sit here alone all day. In the end it's my tragedy! I sighed and went back to the room to complete the picture.
looked at his finished work and smiled. So it is something. Sasuke a visit and a half hours had passed. Damn! I forgot. If I go to them on the eve of the not quite come without a present. He bit his lip at the thought that in fact I can not afford anything. I should have refused. I winced. What do I have to give them the hell? I wondered what I know about Uchiha and I came to the conclusion that almost nothing. What could be appealing to them?
- This is spodobałby Sasuke - pointed to a canvas painted on the death did not allow a child to go through the gate, although the steel behind his parents, smiling sadly. Shuddered. Luckily, this is not noticed. - I can not decide between the two. - Showed the corresponding images. - But I guess I'll take it. - He I pack the painting depicting the landscape of summer, when the sakura petals swirling in the air. remembered the situation yesterday and smiled triumphantly. I will give them one image. I looked at the picture, which Itachi said that like his brother. Since this is his type is this new too - I said in my thoughts and packed the recently completed painting.
Damn! What was this second image that Itachi wanted to buy? I looked at the canvas and I have had to give up, when my eye caught one lying next to the picture. This is it! I smiled looking forward to my scene. Two boys sitting side by side and holding hands, each looking in another direction. On the side of a boy with white hair in the background was the city in winter. However, on the right, where a teenager was sitting with her hair brown background was a forest in summer. This image is a controversial thought. Itachi is gay? - I asked myself, then immediately rejected this idea, it is equally unlikely, as the fact that tomorrow will be thirty degrees Celsius. I shook my head with resignation, and this is also packed gift.
I had to start looking for something appropriate to Kakashi, when the doorbell rang. What remains for me to ask for a sentence bastard. I sighed and went to open it. I let Sasuke home.
- Hey, bastard. You have to help me with something - I said, this time, surprisingly, without anger.
- Sure you talk about what's going on? - He raised his little corners of the mouth. What this bastard is going on? - I asked myself. From what he was so happy?
We went to my room and I felt a satisfaction at the sight of shock on the face painting a brunet. I am realize that my pictures are not bad. We proudly watched as Sasuke looks around the room trying to hide behind a mask of indifference surprise, unfortunately to no avail. His eyes stopped on the image, which Itachi said that he will like it. He came up to him and touched his fingers lightly.
- you've drawn it all? - He asked.
- No, I stole. - I said seriously, and he raised his eyebrows quizzically, as he grimaced. - Do not see the signature?
bent reading in the lower right corner of my name. Then he straightened up and turned to me, with half-smile who greeted me.
- That's what I help you? - He asked softly.
- I want to give a picture of Kakashiemu, but I do not know who he'll like it.
looked after lying around work. He pointed to the canvas on which two people watching the sunset. They could not hold hands because they separated the mirror. Apparently no big deal, but it was one of my favorite paintings. I was going not to sell it, but I decided that I needed to give something back for the opportunity to spend Christmas Eve with them, I packed so also the image, and Sasuke said that we can no longer go to him.
- Forgot to pack. - Said mockingly, and I felt like my cheeks burn. I went to the closet and pulled out all my existing wardrobe. Three shirts, a sweatshirt and two pairs of trousers is not too much, but as I have mentioned are not credited to me. I threw everything into the school bag and walked into the living room where I waited for dark. He looked at my bag.
- That's all, you do not take more stuff? - Asked in surprise, and I thought that I should kill him. I could not He said he did not do, so I shrugged their shoulders.

When we came to the Uchiha mansion, I noticed that besides Itachi and Kakashi's car, parked in the driveway there were still two other cars.
- Whose is the Mercedes? - I asked, genuinely curious. Damn! It seems that someone else besides me had been invited. Fixed backpack. I have only three gifts. He bit his lip.
- Itachi came their colleagues. - Slapped me on the back. - Do not worry, Itachi you specifically told me to not talk about it. - I looked at him angrily. Unless noted that this explanation did not get him too well, because he added. - Do not want you to give them gifts, because I thought to myself that you can stretch the money. - Somehow I do not believe in this explanation. But apparently Itachi knew about my problems to property. Anyway, so I am surprised, after all he is the commander of the police. How wants to can learn everything. Although I would prefer not to interfere in my life. I'll tell him this tomorrow. Today I do not want to quarrel with him. - I decided in my mind.
entered the hall and pozdejmowaliśmy jacket. I put a backpack on the wall and headed for the dark hair in the kitchen. The closer to the door leading to it was getting louder. Sasuke opened it with a bang banging on the occasion of a blonde woman standing near them.
- About ototo already are - Itachi shouted joyfully, and I instinctively winced. Whore! We stand beside, not have to yell!
- I am not deaf, but when you get scared, if this does not stand - quietly muttered Sasuke. As if reading my mind - I went with the idea FOR IN. - You had to do some dishes, and not smash cuisine - irritated, "he muttered, looking at the ubiquitous flour and dirt.
- Oh, do not be so Sasuś naburmuszony - said the redhead boy. I looked at him. He reminded me of someone I loved, but that person is gone. I turned my eyes that no one noticed gathering in my eyes with tears. This Christmas Eve was a bad idea. Unfortunately I can not give up. Clenched fists and looked back to talking. Amazing, I can be so swamped in my mind that I can not hear what people are talking about me. But I decided to concentrate not to go niewychowanego whipster.
- How are you Naru? - He smiled at me Itachi. There is no, I can turn on at the right time. I looked at him, frowning. And what's such a reply? Already opened my mouth to say anyway, "Okay." But he warned me. - Sorry for this stupid question. - I shrugged their shoulders. - Just give me a festive mood ... - Compressed his lips and stopped him.
- no need to explain. - Damn! Again I hear that they speak the voice. Damn! Damn! CHOLERA!
Everyone in the room looked at me in a daze. Well, not every day you hear a boy who says a voice in which there is nothing. Even those best - Uchiha-speak indifferently, and I ...
- Ah ... I forgot to introduce you - Itachi woke up a bit relaxing atmosphere. He grabbed my arm and pulled into the living room and the rest went for us. Once all the rozsiedli, the older of brunettes began to replace the names of those present. - It's Sasori - Redhead pointed out, that was so strikingly similar to that .. I looked away quickly, feeling as I gather in the eyes with tears. - To Deidara - long blond hair, waved to me, smiling sheepishly, forced a grin on his face, which was intended to be a smile. - Nagato - pointed to a boy with purple hair. - Konan and his girlfriend - and sitting next to him niebieskowłosą girl. - And that Yahiko, but everyone says he Pain - pointing to the boy ended with a clear red hair, which had more ear than have ever seen. He nodded his head, and he alone did not smile, just did the same thing as me. I like him already.
- How did you know? - The question directed more to the brunet than the rest. Answered him, I glanced at Sasuke standing by the wall. Must have felt excluded from the conversation. Jeez, how much I'd give to be in his place!
- with work - interrupted my musings vote Itachi. Is this a joke? I got up slowly. I felt like in a trance. Joke! Slowly, I headed for the door, and watched the rest of at me strangely. Joke! I felt a hand on the handle. Joke! I opened the door and ran away. Not dressed either shoes or jackets. Now, I do not care. In my head I've heard it referred to as one word. Joke! Joke! A JOKE! I ran ahead, as long as possible from all who know. Because they know! In the end they work together.

stopped at the gate of the cemetery. Apparently, have run several miles, but I do not regret. I promised that I'll peer down here today. Never mind that I already tattered legs. Never mind that shaking the winter. Sometimes worse. Pushed lightly creaking door and went into the grass. You could say that I spent in this place my vacation. I've been here every day, from morning to late evening.
stopped before the three tombs located next to each other. I leaned over to shake the snow from the first one.
Sp.
kushin Uzumaki
Ur. --.--.----
Chg 24.12 .----
brushed the snow from around the tomb and refused a short prayer. My mom. The only and best in the world. Why? Why the hell I had to lose it so quickly? No longer controlling the. Shaking a cold and sobbing powstrzymywanego. On all fours I went to the plate to right and it brushed the snow, and my eyes appeared to be another hated word.
Sp. Minato Namikaze
Ur .--.--.----
Chg 24.12 .----
kapały Tears from my eyes. I looked to the right, the last of these graves and tried to overcome and embrace it also. Three people who I loved more than his life. Three people who marked the its meaning. Picture of me blurred as tears filled her eyes. Slowly I approached the resting place of the person who has blessed me with love, I loved. Truly loved. Already stiff with cold hands brushed the snow from the last tomb.
Sp.
Sabaku no Gaara
Ur .--.--.----
Chg 24.12 .----
curled up and cried. In the middle of the cemetery. When approaching a December evening. Not so ordinary, but one that happens once a year. Christmas Eve. When the family gathered at home. I lay on the snow. Frozen. Without jacket. Without shoes. Apart from the graves of those whom I loved more than life. My eyes started to slowly shut down.
- Hey boy! - I heard a voice. Or perhaps I thought? I felt like someone comes to me. - Naruto? - In the voice of that person's surprise and dismay heard simultaneously. I opened my eyes and saw a face leaning over me, Kakashi. Severe closed eyelids themselves. Someone picked up. It certainly was Hatake. I guess he put me in the car. Darkness.

Through a thick layer of darkness that surrounds my brain began to slowly wade word. Nevertheless, their importance is not yet fully arrived to my consciousness. Only after a while I started to catch individual words from the inertial mass of sounds.
- What about him? - Said the familiar voice. I guess Sasuke.
- froze, but then should wake up. - Told ... Kakashi?
- just enough time for dinner - this cheerful voice I could not recognize. Slowly, I forced my eyes to open up. Fortunately, the room was in partial shade, so little light blinded me. Carefully I got up and realized that I was in boxers. Hesitantly opened the door, and reached my ears another conversation. I did not want to eavesdrop, but when I died my name, I realized that I have a right to know what's going on.
- Why Naruto took just so many things? - He asked Kakashi. There was a silence which was interrupted by a slap.
- I did not think about it. - Itachi said. - He does not think more. - Another moment of silence, and then heard footsteps on the stairs. I jumped under the covers and pretended to be asleep.
Someone sat on the bed next to me. I felt his hand on her hair.
- Get up sleepy. - Bastard said the voice, by which it is not suspected. Sated because he was so tenderly that I thought for a moment that is misheard. Opened the eyes of the precise moment in which he bent over me, and after a while I dab their mouths. I jumped out of bed, and he looked at me, understanding nothing. I ran out of room, and my eyes flew tears. I could not stop them. I did not want. I ran straight ahead, until I ran into someone and kicked in the ass. There I stood up. I hid my face in her hands and cried. I'm a weak coward, but I think it not my fault, that by that split second I saw his face instead of Sasuke Gaara. Damn! He was killed by me, I have no right to love. No one should love me! Sasuke you bastard! Why is everything so difficult?
Someone put a hand on my shoulder.
- You can not live in the past. - "He said. But who? I opened my eyes and saw before me the Redhead with earrings. Pain? I did not think he even speaks. I always saw him silent. - If you want someone to spill the beans, you can come to me. - Faint smile his face lit up. - Just remember that the past makes us as we are. You can not live it or erase it. You have to go forward. Accept what happened because I did not go back time. - That I had to. Truth, not another consolation. Wiped my tears and smiled sadly.
- He once lost someone, right? - No waiting for a response. I saw it in his eyes. I got up and with him went to the dining room where everyone is waiting for us. Everyone put a Christmas present. Tomorrow will be time for their opening. Well everyone has different traditions.
Throughout dinner, we all laughed. Well, almost everyone. I, Pain and Sasuke sat sad, from time to time, slightly smiling.

- What is it? - He asked, slightly flustered Sasuke. - Did I do something wrong? Well, because this whore can not run away without a word of explanation. - Clearly it sprawiały difficult questions. I smiled slightly and hugged him. After the surprise had passed, he hugged me and put his face in my hair. - Can you tell what was going on?
- Tomorrow - just muttered. We let and went to sleep. Each of the other room. Although I would prefer not to sleep today alone. Again, go back nightmares. - Ah ... Sasuke? - I said uncertainly, when we had already separated.
- Un? - Looked at me puzzled.
- Could you put up next to me? - I felt like my cheeks burn.
- Sure. - He smiled slightly and went to sleep.
closed my eyes when I saw his face. And those eyes, black as night, so different from mine, and ITS, but also lonely.


today I wanted to throw all part to the end, but unfortunately this proved impossible because a file with the histor destroyed (kill his brother.) Anyway, tomorrow I will add another part, and at the latest tomorrow. Do not be angry? TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment