Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Im 5'10 What Size Mountain Bike Do I Need

spell Christmas fifth

I ask this especially for you the first part of the Christmas story.

Christmas Story
"Glamour Christmas"
22.12
Christmas Eve, one of the happiest days of the year. People forgive each other, separated families to sit down for dinner. We all celebrate and enjoy a common bestow gifts of friends. Everyone is happy. There are no concerns and worries. Sadness gone into oblivion, the only joy and family atmosphere. No friction, no problems, only the family and the smiles on every face. On this day, nobody is alone, no one is sad, and everything bad suddenly dies.
How much truth is in this description holidays?
much, if not nil. Now, Christmas is just tradition. Do not feel the atmosphere. More concerns and worries, more problems (mostly material). As punishment the tradition of going down The entire family, but despite that pretend to forgive it, and so there is tension between people. Hate can not take one day. The same applies to gifts, we are not satisfied with giving, but taking. Why do others feel angry when it turns out that someone accidentally purchased a more expensive gift than a person to them?
So now Christmas is a grim duty, gray people perpetually exhausted. There is no feeling that I should accompany us during the day. How many of them spend it alone?
Oh, I forgot one more tradition. Free cover for stray wanderer. How many times as a child dreamed of the fact that someone appeared? And in fact people do not come, and so he will not be admitted. Well, unless they are family. So what is the meaning of Christmas in the organization? What do they give us? I guess just that people are visiting each other, risking their lives by the way, for example, returning drunk from the back, or in the nerves leaving the house late. Snow is by no means improved road conditions and safety. So would not it be better to leave that day an ordinary day?
Probably not. Why? Because people must have a reason to relax and meet with each other. But pity that for some this is the worst day of the year. I would like for me to be happy.

dragged myself out and looked in the mirror. Last day of school before Christmas break. Again, almost half a month I'll be sitting at home. Alone, without a smile, leaving a mask of a happy kid in school. Just one more day. One day I must go, then ... later than two weeks I'll be back themselves. I went to the window and dodging them breathe fresh air. Is it really so much I wish that no one heard of it, I'm alone? Or maybe .. may simply be ashamed of this? Looking at the striping on the horizon up, asking myself questions that I did not know the answer. I'm in class final award, the last two years I'm alone, I'm 18 years old and my name is Naruto Uzumaki. And I hate most holidays. They took everything and left me empty. Destroyed my soul and feelings zakuły in chains. I surrounded by the walls and tossed the bat I was suffering. Eve, who another brings good luck, I brought the loss of dreams. I guess I'm the only one who wants to be erased from the calendar that day. Will it ever change?
shook my head to throw from the head of unwanted thoughts, but unfortunately they came back again and again. I sighed a little irritable, and have decided that today I will not pretend. Because what I have to lose? Think that I have a bad day and so. I have no strength to play. Not now, when the anniversary of my fall just two days. Not even trying to eat breakfast, because after that since it does not swallow today no bite, threw a bag on his shoulder and headed for the door. Empty house. Once this has been. I still remember every morning I ran to the kitchen, instead of silence, greeted me, my wonderful mother. I turned my eyes and left the building. No time for thoughts of going back to what it was. It is not worth dwelling upon, since it will not come back. Then I'll have the time. On the eve I visit their graves - I decided and went to the tram stop.

I walked slowly. Because in the end today I did not have the slightest desire would generally go to school. Took a step by step, and instead look forward, staring at the ground. I crossed the school gate at the very moment in which the bell rang. Already, people looked at me strangely. Besides, what is strange in that I've always been in school for at least twenty minutes earlier. Pretending not to see their looks, I fixed a bag on his shoulder and went to the hell that you need to watch every day. Well, that's last year. You no longer have the strength to look at this bunch of idiots rozwrzeszczaną. I felt for myself all the eyes except indeed Today I had to look ugly. Somehow I did not try to force a smile. Or is it better? But if ever I played in the end I almost forgot who I really am. Life is like a movie. It is a pity that I can not improvise because I forgot to scenario.
I sighed and went to class. Obviously I missed a good five minutes because I did not want to speed up the pace, and the room was on the second floor. I opened the door without knocking. Everyone, including the teacher, looked at me astonished. Nothing This is not surprising, after all, I'll never be late.
- Sorry I'm late - I said to the teacher, the voice of feelings washed out and headed toward the bench. Thanking you in spirit that it is closest to the door. Iruce, our educators, with whom we had lessons at the moment, apparently speechless, because it said I already managed to extract the book and find a pen in your backpack.
- You know the reason for being late? - In his voice was heard, surprise and something else. Curiosity? So it was perhaps curiosity. In the end does not happen every day to ask him that question to me. Well in fact, I never had reason to ask me about it.
Instead of answering, I shrugged my shoulders slightly and rested her head on his hands waiting to go for lessons. He, however, as the anger did not want to unhook.
- should answer the question. - You could hear that I brought him a little bit of balance. Well, yes, his authority do not think anybody disputes. And I ignored him. What a for him disgrace. I had an overwhelming desire prychnąć under his breath, but he refrained.
- not your thing - he growled. Well, my answer could not be called otherwise. I do not know why I felt angry, I usually just ignored. Today I did not feel like any conversation. Or maybe you just had a bad temper? And what about me? Let me now all come off. He finished a wonderful, helpful, Naruto. Now it is time you all saw that in reality I was in. ..
interrupted Speculation my teacher, who hit a log and my bench. Apparently he said something to me, and I just turned off.
- What is it? - I asked the same clear voice. - Sir. - I added after a moment ironically.
I looked at him indifferently. I felt sick satisfaction of seeing that I brought him totally off balance. Eh .. This rage until it emanated. If anger was the shape and color, and probably would now flowed from his mouth, eyes and ears. I laughed to myself, if you figured it. Sticky black goo coming out ...
- Do not allow yourself to be a lot of Uzumaki! - Tore up, but stood right beside me. I winced slightly and rubbed his ears.
- Could not you scream? - Asked przesłodzonym voice, as several people zachichotało. - I'm not deaf and did not want to become a starting from the courtroom. - Unless agreed that exaggerated, because some people dragged air with a whistle, and others zagwizdali with admiration. Yes. Probably exaggerated. But now I do not care. It's his fault should not interfere in their affairs, just go to the damn, boring lesson.
- You will be after the lesson. - Growled angrily. He shook his head as a sign that I understand without raising his head and went back to scribbling in a notebook. Iruka angry, he returned to teach classes. Well, at least for some time is detached, I wonder for how long.
looked at his watch, another 20 minutes. God, how I hate WOS-u. Boring topics and generally anything interesting. Dull eyes stared as the tip slowly moves toward the the desired number, but the time as the anger flowed slowly.
- Naruto Uzumaki - I heard from afar the voice of my teacher. - Tell me what you know subculture. - Now that was the subject of today's lesson subculture. - Replace at least three. For an evaluation. - He added. Eh .. malice does not pay dear teacher, you need to know.
- Punks, rastamani, Goths - I said without hesitation. Well, I learned so far such silly questions I do not get surprised.
- Well - Iruka muttered frustrated voice. And I just wanted to laugh. Pathetic man. Does he think that such a trivial question, wrong answer? What happens to these people, unless they reflect. The fact that I was late and totally Olala it does not mean I suddenly forgot everything. Pathetic. I told myself in my mind once again.

End of lesson. Finally. Just two hours of science, the class Christmas Eve - pure evil and I could leave this place sick. I waited until everyone left the class and walked to the teacher.
- What? - I said again, very nice.
- What happened to you today? - Iruka began quietly. Again, I felt uncontrollable rage.
- I told you. Do your thing and you let me more about it do not ask. Just let them come off you. - Just snapped and walked out slamming the door. - Damn - I murmured. Why this craving for blasting everything and everyone? This school is probably the greatest evil that exists - passed through my mind when I caught up with two first class. I looked at them so that if the eyes could kill, that lay already dead. They apologized and quickly fled. I went into another room, well now biology.
I was almost in a class when he came to me Sasuke. Well, the bastard got me here was missing - he growled in his mind while preparing for a sharp fight.
- What a great kujonowaty hammer missed the lesson, and suddenly oduczył culture - the dark-haired man, smiling sarcastically muttered get mean. I wanted to pass by when he caught me hands and pushed against the wall. - What's missing tongue in her mouth? Yet the lesson you were so eager to talk? - He looked me in the eye and apparently saw something in them which is not expected, because let me just suddenly hissed. - Enjoy with what you have, and do not of themselves the victim of fate, hammer.
- Wal bastard on the face - only growled and walked away leaving osłupiałego Uchiha in the middle of the corridor. I begin to have all these people wkurwiać! Well, because the hell, what surprised him so? He thought that what I do not know odpyskować? Route to them all ... Ringtone. No nothing. You have to get over the next lesson.
Sitting on the bench, and again totally wonderful olewając blefera learner, this much needed item, which was biology - Kakashi. I began to wonder, why did not answer immediately brunetowi. Damn. Those eyes. Whore. How can anyone be so horny seksowy, while the .. Exactly how? Vile? No, it's not enough. He's just a motherfucker. Do not know why insulting and screaming in my mind has brought me a sense of relief. I lost interest in destroying everything he saw. Eh .. there's nothing like a good way to recover from. At least Hatake, unlike Iruki, pretended not to notice my mood changes. Anyway, what is surprising. He knows everything. Well, maybe not everything, but just know that I do not have parents, or any other family. The details will never go into, so we do not know, or when they died or why. Damn! Again, the same thoughts.
tried to deny to himself the devastating images of my misfortune, began to appear. I decided that I need to think about something that will take me mind, if only to not think about it. And so I went back to the image of Sasuke. Heh .. These his sweet lips and eyes as black as night. I wonder how they taste sweet, bright .. Stop! Damn, what I think. Okay, I'm gay, I know this from some four years after I was in relation to www. No, I can not think about that now resemble. I shook my head, to reject the picture that was pouring in my thoughts. Damn. Okay I admit I'm gay, but no without exaggeration, Sasuke can not I enjoy it! After all, this vile unbalanced bastard!
bell rang heralding end of lesson. He quickly packed up and walked out of classes before anyone else managed to even move. After all, made notes written on the blackboard homework. I sighed-something recently came to me in the habit. Only Kakashi could put something on the holidays. I went into the hall, where the latter were to be held that day classroom activity. I sat down and pulled out a book. I opened on just what page and pretended to read, and the room started to come more people.

- Pathetic fool - I heard Sakura's voice. I figured that was probably a comment about me. And in this view, only confirmed the sentence given to me by her best friend Ino.
- Quiet, yet I hear.
- And let him hear. - Pink-hair slightly raised voice. - Best to let everybody know that Naruto is a fag! - Screamed and suddenly all eyes have shifted in their direction and then heard the whispers. I turned the eyes only. And let them know. I got it totally in the ass. 've Even lost interest I pretend that I'm reading and really started to do it.
- do not have evidence of it! - Heard someone scream. Oh! Fine, someone tries to defend me, I recognized his voice, it's probably Tenten, but oh well. Girl started losing battle, because I'm a fag. I pulled out the MP3 and the music it all sounds have disappeared, I heard Haruno says it has my picture, when I kissed the other guy. And then just floated the notes of my beloved team.

girls started getting ready for the Christmas Eve tables of class, and I, ignoring the curious glances, I just sat against the wall and closed his eyes, enjoying the loud sound of my beloved rock music. After a while, when everything was ready, someone opened the door with a bang. He must have really put in a lot of strength, because when I hit the wall, choked up my Mp3. I looked bored, and my gaze fell on falling just men. The first very similar to Sasuke, the differences were very slight, but for me it did not matter, because I realized that the door is none other like an older brother, the bastard - Itachi. Right behind him came to class Kakashi Iruka apologized for noisy input. Pathetic - the word for some time it becomes my subconscious response to everything that happens around you. Before I left I noticed a sight more sad look, which gave me an older Uchiha.
turned off the music and went to the table where everyone was sat. I noticed that the initial joy Sasuke at the sight of his brother, radically changed into rage.
- Why are you staring at him so? - I heard the hiss of brunet sitting near me. I figured that the words directed to his brother. What do Itachi knew everything. Finally, he dealt with the case of my parents.
- not outrageous so young - came the friendly reply and finally looked away, pointing it at a younger Uchiha. I am also slowly began to irritate the situation. I wanted this whole nativity scene is over. I decided to turn off and the end of the "event" was sitting quietly, pretending that I'm not.

After leaving school in the parking lot I ran into Kakashi and Itachi. I apologized and I wanted to go, when I heard the voice of brunet.
- Wait. - I turned around and headed look at him. - How do you cope?
- too bad - I answered an empty voice. I'm not a child to worry about me. I can do to address their problems - I wanted to add, but he refrained. I said goodbye and went on my way back home. After a while I changed my mind and headed toward the park. I sat on the bench, hid his face in his hands. I wanted to cry. I have nothing to go back, and so no one greeted me. I see it as always, that is, an empty house.
first I felt the tears flowing from under the closed eyelids. No longer restrained. I've had enough. Well, because the day after tomorrow's Christmas Eve, the day you're supposed to spend with your family, and I have not had. Damn! - I cried in my mind.
Someone sat next to me, but I did not want to open your eyes. Now I do not want anyone near. I must be alone with his pain, because I never get used.
- What's hammer again? - I heard the ironic voice of Sasuke. As if there could be someone else! Why do I always have to hit him?
- None of your business, teme. - I heard my own voice, though not remembered I'd moved his lips.
We sat in silence, but he is apparently not disturbed. I also do not, because in the when I did not want to talk to anyone.
After a while I heard footsteps and laughter. Does everyone now have to go for a walk? I raised my head at precisely the moment when Ino came around the bend and Sakura. Well, here only their beauty is still missing. I wanted to get up, but I could not. I heard only the squeak and after a while I was lying on the ground and on the bench next to Sasuke sat pink hair. Picked up from the ground. But before I made even one step green eyed look at me furious.
- Do not you dare try to do with Sasuke's gay! Twat! - Shouted to me.
- Screw you, Whore! - I answered and ran away. I wanted to cry. Brunet himself sat next to me, and she had to tear the whole park, so that everyone looked at me like I was some freak of nature. And where is the fucking tolerance? - I asked in my mind.
walked aimlessly until it got very late. So I decided to go home and lie down to sleep. At least tomorrow I'll have to see this bitch.
went into home and immediately headed to my bedroom. Quickly changed into his pajamas and jumped into a warm bed. I thought it will take a little sleep, but apparently I was very tired, because I immediately fell asleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment