Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sunfish Boat For Sale

Christmas Charm 4 / 5

Wybaczcie mi to kolejne spóźnienie, alenie miałam możliwości skorzystania wcześniej z internetu.
Thank you for all the comments. If you succeed puts the last part tomorrow.
Feel free to read.
Christmas Story
"Glamour Christmas"

25.12

I woke up feeling a pleasant warmth next to it. Instinctively, nestled in it and then joined the consciousness. Heat? Next to me? I remembered his request to yesterday to brunet and fell back. Unfortunately a little too rapidly, because after a while I found myself on the floor. Lured by the noise Kakashi opened the door when I got a little bruised from the earth. Huk probably woke up everyone in the house, so do not be surprised when I heard the voice of Sasuke's ear.
- What are you doing on earth?
burned sugar. Not surprising, yet it must have looked idiotic. Mad at the world hid under the blanket, which she took from falling off the bed. I lay on the floor and told to leave. After a while I heard laughter. Whore! How I hate when you laugh at me. For two years nothing but making fun of me. I've had enough! Is a dream that one time in my life something I did, it's too much! I want to be just a family again, and people who love me! I know that they did not want to insult me, but every time I hear that someone laughs at me, before the eyes appear to me these moments. Situations which would wipe out life. Damn! Happiness is so fleeting. There comes a moment later we missed him. Just that .. we could not appreciate it, if it were not sad, is not it? Eh .. This is my small, meaningless lives more and more tired of me.
got up from the floor and went over to the backpack, which he placed in one corner. I pulled one of my shirts and pants, and dressed quickly. Today we open the presents. Probably everyone is already in the living room and just waiting for me. I wonder if they sent someone, like I did to annoy them, and as long as you put off going down to the bottom?
Thoughts interrupted I knock on the door. Someone opened it slightly, and my eyes appeared red head Sasori.
- Are you going already? Everyone is waiting. - No no, and I thought that they were a tad cierpliwsi. He nodded assent head, passing him at the door heading towards the living room. Rudy as a shadow followed me. Damn! Do you have to watch over me! I am already a big kid. At the moment did not count the voice of reason, which said that after Sasori also goes to the salon. Now, for a moment I was annoyed teenager misunderstood by the world. But not everyone just one day to be a child. Especially since I had two years to be an adult forever. In every situation.
snorted, when the last hallway ahead of me and opened my door to the living room. What I am woman? I looked at him with hostility, as he smiled and shrugged. A gentleman found himself seven sorrows. I walked into the living room everyone looked at me with a smile. Yes. Sure Kakashi told them everything. Clenched in his mouth a thin line and sat down in a free chair. When Sasori sat comfortably, Itachi like a small child rushed to the tree. He grabbed the closest lying gift.
- This is for you. - He gave Kakashiemu gift that helped me to choose for him, Sasuke. We all watched curiously as he unpacks.
- Image? - Muttered surprised gray-haired. On all sides were heard the voices of "Show", "What you got?", "Extra." He looked around the congregation, probably wondering from whom this gift. He stopped looked at me and smiled, saying silent "Thank You". I shrugged his shoulders slightly.
When everyone saw my work Itachi grabbed another package, so that was the center of attention. Deidara smiled triumphantly and pulled a pack brunetowi throwing it to me. I winced seeing a neon yellow color. As if it was really taken by the girls from the school - oczojebny. Uncertainly unpacked gift getting ready for the worst. What is a whore to be? I wanted to scream. Fox evidently bought the dress in a sex shop. However, rather than to throw himself with his fists on the blonde smiled sparingly and popukałem in the head.
- You are a niewyżyty sexually? - Asked seriously, and everyone started to laugh. Dei completely taken over he smiled.
- But this dress suits you - he said feigning outrage. - Already have a mustache. - I wanted it to be wyszczerz zatłuc, which has given me any termination of this sentence. I guess the rest noticed that my face zrzedła because ucichli. A Sasuke looked at me quizzically. Deidara did not know what it gave me an apologetic smile.
- And actually where you get those scars? - He asked, sitting quietly so far Nagato. Konan unsuccessfully tried to silence him. I closed my eyes would not explode. This question bothers me, or squeezed out of me with tears. It all depends on the situation in which I was. I looked at everybody and quieted his hand Sasori, who wanted to start screaming at fioletowowłosego.
- It's memorial - said that voice. I saw how wzdrygnęli when they heard it. - That I did not forget that it was my fault. - In their eyes, I saw compassion and mercy. That spilled cup of bitterness and no longer restrained. - What do you look so whore! I do not want sympathy! And that whore was all my fault! Fuck you! - I cried at the end and went by chance someone does not beat. I'm wearing my shoes and jacket and left the house. I heard a crack behind the door. Who goes? I need to cool off. The steps were getting closer.
After a while I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I wanted her to quit, but I turned around and saw in front of Sasuke. Not looked at me like the others. In his eyes was hidden dumb question.
- Let's go to the park will tell you everything. - I said quietly. He nodded his head as a sign that you understand and came with me in the direction of the park.

sat on one of the few odśnieżonych benches. Around was a lot of trees in the distance delirium festively dressed Christmas tree. I breathed a few times. I looked at Sasuke, who patiently waited.
- How Itachi told you? - I started by making sure that his information is very poor.
- He said that two years ago have lost their parents during holidays. - Paused for a moment. - And, it was an accident.
He shook his head sadly. I looked at the lazy clouds across the sky. An accident? In my mind there is a word which tortures me in two years. I felt an overwhelming sense of guilt. I stopped the tears. I took a deeper breath and turned his head toward the brunet. I knew that I would be able to speak THE only voice, but I felt that Sasuke will not disturb it so much.
- To understand why it is so difficult for me, have to go back about 4 years. - I made a break for a while. - Then I came to the hospital because I was beaten. I met a boy from an orphanage. At the beginning, we became friends. Within four months after I recovered I my parents, after long namowach, have adopted it. His name is Gaara No Sabaku and he also lost his family. I did not know what a pain, but I tried to give him what he lost. I swore that I will not rest until I see a smile on his face. After a year of knowledge, we have become so much more for themselves. I felt that I love him, and he repaid me as much love. - Grimaced slightly talking about feelings. But this was sure, and not ashamed of them. - It was getting better. I had wonderful parents who accepted who I was, and is a great boyfriend who lived with me. Unfortunately did not get what I swore to myself promise. There I saw on his face real smile until Christmas Eve, which took place two years ago. I bought him a gift that expressed how much he means to me. Then I saw a smile on his face. - I looked blankly at shoes. Do not even I could have them cry? I pulled on my neck, hanging pendant with three crystal and showed it to Sasuke. Behind most of which were engraved the words "I give you my love to the grave" - \u200b\u200bto anyone but I did not want to go for a walk. In the end he was late in the evening. - I spoke more slowly and quietly. - I talked all that went with me to the park. Have run across the street, my parents and Gaara were a few meters behind me. I turned and saw the approaching car. I shouted to them, "WARNING!". They turned and my eyes were off. The driver drove over a lot of limitations. He was drunk. Pieces of glass from the windows, left me with these scars on my face. My parents ... died on the spot. Gaara ... died on the way to hospital. And I ... I was alone. - Silent. I swallowed hard and looked into the eyes of my interlocutor. I found a note in their understanding.
We sat in silence for a moment, then he took me lightly haired.
- Now everything will be fine. - He whispered. Oh, how I would want it to be true. But I do not believe in miracles. I would like to enjoy what I have, but I guess I do not go, because I have nothing. Although .. Yet now I'm Sasuke. I shook my head and stood up. We moved back home.

- Sasuke! Naruto! - Itachi ran from the living room and squeezed us if we wanted to break all the ribs. Frowned and wystękałem I would be let go. - Naruse sorry for him. - Said making sweet eyes. I shrugged my shoulders. I did not know what to say, but my younger Uchiha wyręczył.
- Naruto had to calm down, lest someone beat the holidays, but not bad - I smiled slightly.
The room went Deidara. It looked like the underdog. I smiled at him reassuringly, as he breathed a sigh of relief. He threw a nervous glance Itachiemu, but he was busy with me. We returned to the living room.
- Oh Itasiu - Sasuke's brother threw a lenient view. - Could not resist not to unpack all the gifts. - Senior Uchiha ignored his brother.
- Naruse, thanks for the great prezet. I did not think you'll remember that I liked it. - He smiled at me broadly.
I sat in a chair. Pain looked at me with admiration. I raised my eyebrows questioningly.
- You have an unusual talent. You should be able to develop it. - Explained. - Do not ever think about art scholarships? - Well I had to answer. Of course, I thought, but for that you need to win the contest DECIDED. Unfortunately, I never had the opportunity to pay a fee for any,. And we're back to the point of departure. No money, no ability to participate in the competition = no chance for a scholarship. I shrugged my shoulders. For now, I handle selling my work. I wonder if Itachi told them that liftin myself in such a way that at any rate was not completely legal.
looked at Sasuke, who is not a quite know what to say. I grabbed him by the hand, which he blushed slightly and pulled toward the tree. I reached for one of the last gifts, and clearly saw in his eyes flashed curiosity.
- This is for you. - I handed him a bundle. He looked at me quizzically, and I nodded my head to him to unpack.
I seemed to see his reaction in slow motion. His eyes widened in shock and his mouth opened involuntarily. Fingers gently touched my work, looking at nią niedowierzająco. Zaniemówił.
Itachi zdziwiony reakcją brata podszedł i zajrzał mu przez ramię. Na jego twarzy pojawiło się równie wielkie zaskoczenie. Poczułem niezwykłą satysfakcję. Udało się. Podoba mu się.
Sasori zbyt zajęty Deidarą nawet nie zauważył niczego niezwykłego w zachowaniu brunetów. Za to Pain wstał i spytał mnie.
- Co to jest?
- Mój najnowszy obraz.. – ugryzłem się w język by nie powiedzieć, że wykorzystałem by go namalować ostatnie płótno. – Sasuke is how it nacieszy sure you will. - Grinned and surprisingly ore reciprocated the same to me.

It was already afternoon. Sasuke was sitting in the room who still finished eating lunch. More and more I like it that day. Will I be able to again love Christmas? Not .. Dreams, dreams, miracles but I can not believe it.
door opened slightly and I saw Sasuke smiling.
- You know, I want you to somehow gratitude for this gift. - WHAT? No no I think I have Deja vu. The same Gaara and he told me he had in mind ... I looked at him in shock. No. Not possible, he thought about the same as me. Whore! What am I thinking? I sold the leaf to expel unwanted thoughts. Brunet has expanded his eyes in astonishment. In total, he is not surprised. This is not normal to beat himself. Do not make me a masochist, but I'm not normal. I smiled at him, placing his hand on his neck in embarrassment. Jeez, what is happening to me. Yet I have some twitches.
I stood up the intention of going into the living room, which took, but the boy stood in my way.
- Uchiha do not like to have debts. - Said seriously. I looked at him like crazy.
- Sasuke nn-no what you? - I started to stutter a little nervously. - But you already gave me a gift. - Gave me an inquiring look. - Ability to spend your holidays here is the best gift you could give me. - No. Confidence has returned, he turned off the dark after a passionate kiss.
- Naruto ..- sensual voice whispered. Whore! What's been turning up. He can say that? - Do not run away from me.
And what was such an answer. I wanted a moment to reflect, to clog any decent sentence, but the black-haired, black-eyed bastard prevented me wpijając it back into my lips. I murmured with pleasure. I like it? No no, actually getting worse with me.
At a time when I fought with the thoughts of Sasuke slid kisses on my neck, leaving several new malinek. I wonder what the girl say after the holidays? Whore what I think. We do not know when my shirt has found its place on the ground and began to slowly mean dark tongue route on my torso.
When he started to play with my nipples, I could not stand and leaned against the wall, muttering with pleasure. All thoughts evaporated somewhere. It was just what was here and now. It was just wild passion and desire. Tongue slid into my abdomen.
- Sasuke - I whisper between westchnięciami. - Take me.
noticed on his face a smile of satisfaction, then was moved onto the bed. I quickly undressed and offered assessing gaze. Licked my manhood over the entire length, but then unceremoniously take all the mouth.
- Whore! - Do not expect this. Good he was. But damn, how come I had not noticed earlier that the earring is in the language. - Teme .. - I murmured. - Why ...
paused to look at me quizzically, then perhaps realizing what was going on predatory smile.
- Not asked.
graced him a deadly look, which unfortunately ... perhaps fortunately, did not kill him. But after a while I was in heaven.
touch his lips and nimble tongue, cool metal on hot skin. For a moment I thought I would lose touch with reality and then it ended. Damn! Only now I noticed that he is still in the clothes. I looked at him from under half of the eyelids, and he like to annoy undressed very slowly. I was not thinking. Now, I needed that, as the last two years I did not.
- Bastard - I cried. - Take it faster and come here!
Apparently it waited for a few seconds I felt myself already in his finger. Consisted of kisses on my lips and face, and after a moment to give you even two fingers. Moaned softly as he began to stretch me. I did not care enough to wait.
- Come with me - wystękałem. Whore! Not even talk properly, I was not able to.
looked at me a little unsure, but after a while he took out his fingers. Probably concluded that I was so excited that I will not be too hurt. Bullshit. I wanted to hurt. I withdraw my previous words. I am a masochist. How to prevent someone let it fall to the throat! Strange that it is precisely such thoughts haunted me during intercourse with a man whom I hated.
founded the my legs on his shoulders and began to slowly fall into me. No kidding. Soft bastard? Nabil on to the end and did not shed even one tear. Let them not think that I'm weak. Despite all the hurt. Even the damned hurt, but I decided to have it somewhere, and I started to move your hips.
Brunet apparently speechless, because it took a little bit me, he began to move. I got up and fastened in his mouth, then went to his cheek to stop sucking his ear.
- Fuck me you bastard. - I whispered podgryzając them, and he issued a murmur of approval.
with our lips escaped posapywanie and sighs. Sometimes one of us, "sighed loudly. We arrived almost simultaneously, and Sasuke leaned on me.
I dropped it from each other so that almost landed on the floor. He looked at me quizzically.
- What? Heavy're - I said casually, and he broke out laughing.
- You fucking - baring his teeth at me smile.
- So I understand that the next time I'll be on top? - Asked seriously, but seeing his face I laughed.
the corridor have come to us, laughing and whispering. What dark shouted angry.
- Kakashi, Itachi eavesdropping again? - I could not stop giggling. - Przepierzcie each other you will not be such niewyrzyci!
not stand and began to roll around with laughter.
- I'm sorry Sasuke, but they just do it! - Said a laughing voice from behind the door.
- Deidara? - Brunet clearly stuck.

At dinner, everyone silent, which apparently Pain found it strange.
- What is it? - He asked hesitantly.
- Better not ask. - I murmured. What are all but obviously uninformed Yahiko burst out laughing.
When I ate I got up from the table behind me did the same to Sasuke. On the stairs he looked at me and asked hesitantly.
- I can still sleep with you again? - His inquiring gaze triggered an uncontrollable smile on my face.
- sleep, or sleep? - I said seriously, and he blushed. Whore! I saw the Uchiha rumieniącego. I need to save the day in the diary.
- You know what I mean - said confused. I nodded as a sign that I agree. - Aa .. ee .. Naruto?
- Yes?
- You know you're important to me. - No no, another day on the package saying Sasuke o. .. feelings?
- we do not talk about it. - I smiled at him reassuringly. - We still have plenty of time to see how much truth in this.
clearly heard as he breathed a sigh of relief, after which we went to sleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment