Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Cheats Pokemon Chaos Black Vba

Lost Hopes of part I R.5

~~~~~~ ~~~~~~ Lost Hopes
Part I - Two lives
Chapter 5 - These same


you confirm that the black-haired left, and the streets are empty, the blond looked carefully at his new partner. In total, until tomorrow should decide, but thanks to today's meeting has decided to now. Gaara returned the look of surprise noting the same empty eyes like his.

- What are you doing here?

- fill the mission. - Came the short answer.

- Come tomorrow. - Naruto looked away, staring at the flowing river. - I will say that I agree with you to be my partner.

Redhead just shook his head as a sign that he understood and walked away. He felt something he did not know what, but the mere fact that in all his heart still exists, surprised him. It has long been interested in Fox and it is by no means satisfied the meeting of his curiosity. "From tomorrow we will be partners, yet have time to satisfy your curiosity" - claim to mind. Meanwhile

blond stared at the opposite shore, in place where the black car disappeared. These onyx eyes, so familiar and yet distant. "Could this be it?" - Asked the rhetorical question in my mind. The sun from the west were divided into roughly two hours. His rays of light reflected in a form touched by the wind blond hair. Azure eyes, so similar to the clear sky, which can not be seen in big cities, have expressed an impossible longing with what has been and will not come back.

"Do I feel?" - Question arose in my mind Naruto, but I did not try to answer them. He turned in the direction where Gaara disappeared. "Strange that I abstained curiosity, but as partners we will have time to learn it yet" - said in his mind and headed for the only known direction. "I met two people and suddenly I felt that, but I still have heart. But why? "- He could not find an answer.

20 hours later.

- Naruto! - Tsunade's voice cut the silence. All present in the room, including his partner, Gaara, focused his gaze on him. Well no wonder, not quite that late for nearly two hours na spotkanie, to jeszcze wyglądał koszmarnie. Z lewego ramienia sączyła się krew, a podbite oko na pewno do jutra zrobi się fioletowe. No i utykał na jedną nogę, co wykluczało go z misji na kilka dni. – Co się stało do jasnej cholery?! – zorientował się, że babcia zaczyna tracić cierpliwość, więc podniósł uspokajająco rękę. Przywołał do siebie pielęgniarza, stojącego dotychczas w kącie i nakazał mu zająć się ranami. Odpalił papierosa i dopiero po zaciągnięciu się dymem odezwał się.

- Spokojnie, już mówię. – przerwał na chwilę. - After I said goodbye to Gaara went towards the house of a kid that I bring. It's just that as I got there someone already waiting for me. - Paused for a moment, grimacing slightly at the face, setting his feet. - At first I thought that people with a weak clan, who simply want to, I went over to their side. But they were not ... - On his face appeared on a grimace, from which most of the meeting passed a shiver. - It was Akatsuki. - All touched up uneasily, even Gaara, who has so far sat unmoved, frowned.

- What are they doing there? - Tsunade, instead of shouting the sentence "she said quietly, as we all picked a bad sign.

Naruto looked into her eyes, as if he wanted to ask this question not asked. Then he lowered his gaze, which was so unlike him that the pupils of the eyes widened grandmother in horror.

- Kitsune? - The boy looked up, looking at all cool.

- They wanted information from me. - Grimaced slightly for a while, so that the majority held that the predicted. Then forestalled the question that I wanted to ask Tsunde. - Not a gang. About me. O. .. my past. - Gathered zmarszczyli brow, not understanding what's going on. - Who was Minato Namikaze? - Asked the blonde, as half the people turned pale, and my grandmother sucked into the air with a whistle.

- What do you know? - She asked suspiciously. - Did you know him?

blond man thought for a moment. Looking away and looking out the window. "I can not tell them. Not if you want to find out. I need to know the truth. I have to! "- Said herself.

- No, but exchanged the name of asking about my past. Asked the same question as you. - Finally answered. "Revenge" - unwanted word appeared in his head.

- There was a time the leader of our gang. They called him Flash. But you no one could get rid of people as quickly as he did. - She said some killed Tsunade. The blond man with a whistle drew air. What caught the attention of all. For a brief moment blonde saw fear in his eyes, quickly replaced by emptiness. Boy changing. It is possible that wishes to leave the place where he spent much of his life. She smiled to myself remembering the day when he brought the first teacher to teach him. The blond man was angry then, but over time he began learning to treat properly, and now certainly surpassed his knowledge of their peers. She was sure that if he wanted to get an education, nothing stands in his way. If you wish to start a new life. But if she wants? - Asked a question in my mind.

- Tell me who killed him - In his voice echoed indifference but something else, but not quite able to decipher what this feeling.

- The leader of the gang's now defunct. Orochimaru. - When pronounced the name I could see sadness in her eyes.

- You knew it right? - More than he asked Fox said. - No need to respond. I see that it is. But tell me, you know where is he?

- Unfortunately I do not know. He disappeared shortly after the death of Namikaze. - Kitsune flooded with rage, no longer able to control it. How the hell do not know where is! After all, is the leader of the largest and most powerful gang in the whole Japan. He has pins everywhere. So how the hell knows? He jumped up from his chair and banged his fist on the wall to relieve a little bit and do not kill them all for that their peace. The crowd looked at it with amazement. But when the boy looked at them with a frenzy of rage in his eyes, skulili in seats with fear. - End of meeting. - Said coldly. - Exit. - He shook with unbridled anger. No one dared to oppose him, even Tsunade looked at him with horror and left. Gaara also shocked headed for the door. - You stay. - Turned to the blond has a quieter voice.

Redhead returned to his place and looked with interest at Naruto. There is no mention of his party pulled out a pack of cigarettes. Kitsune reached for it and after a while they sat together in silence, every move inhaling the smoke.

- There are many people with whom it is nice to be silent. - Said after a moment Gaara. - Do you like silence?

- I used to hate it. It is my salvation. - said the blond moment. - From today you are my partner in missions. - Turned his eyes on Redhead sitting in his chair.

- I know - replied quietly, and to the amazement of his mouth lifted Naruto up slightly shoddy parody of a smile. Apparently Gaara like he has forgotten how to use the facial muscles. Maybe it is time to remember? - Said in his head a little voice.

- We are the same - said their thoughts aloud blond. - Already forgot who we were and how it was when there was an emptiness, and many others feelings. Both can not remember what a smile, and today I just remembered what a rage.

- Maybe it's time to remember? - Said softly, looking redhead in his green eyes blue eyes Lisa. Even though we think the same - noted in thought Kitsune. The silence lasted a few minutes before it stopped asking Shukaku. - You knew it right? Minato Namikaze this.

blond man sighed. He decided that it will be frank with him that he may reward him the same, and he felt he must understand that boy, whose hair is like a torch. He laughed inwardly at this association, but after a while became serious by deciding to answer the question.

- Yes - he replied after a moment. - He was my father.



The next chapter will be
01/06/2010 (day after tomorrow, throw the outstanding part of the Christmas story. I hope you will forgive me being late. I wanted to do it tomorrow, but today I have wireless internet access for a moment, and this hospital is poor coverage.)
cordially invited

0 comments:

Post a Comment