Sunday, January 9, 2011

How To Treat Vaganismus

Christmas Charm 5 / 5

to readers. You wanted a happy ending ... I did not want this ... my imagination went to compromise. So I invite you to read.

"Glamour Christmas"

26.12


I felt a light touch on my lips. Surprised, I opened my eyes and saw leaning over me, Sasuke. I smiled slightly.
- Sleeping beauty deigned to wake up. - I guess trying to say is of mockery, but he did not succeed. It came out so sweet that I started to laugh. Once free of gave me a view of his naburmuszonej mines, nearly fell out of bed. Apparently it pissed off and after a while anyway, landed with a thump on the ground. The door behind me opened and I saw his head turning Deidary. Whore! As he looks in the morning. I could not refrain from wlepiania in his eyes, which apparently did not notice.
- Do you intend to wake us so every day? - His voice would be considered disturbed only by comparing the angry voice kindergarten. I did not have the strength to hold back no longer and exploded in laughter. Surprisingly, Sasuke also began to laugh. Came up and hugged me lightly on the back of his head based on my rozczochranej hair. In this position, I could not see his expression. Teme! Swirled through the eyes moving his head slightly to despite the lack of opportunities to see what the mask started at the moment. It must have looked very funny, because after Deidara covered his mouth with a hand at all costs trying not to laugh. What? I looked at him a basilisk eye.
- If everyone had stood up to say what's for breakfast? - In the doorway appeared Sasori blonde embracing the waist. I guess a little hung, because I realized that Sasuke does not hold me anymore when he stood before me. I'm almost a hundred percent sure that my face "I do not-know-what-you-going" look przekomicznie.
- Earth to Naruto, the land for Naruto! - Said ... funny? Sasuke. - Uzumaki, the Fox report. - I did hear that mine naburmuszoną nickname. I turned my head pretending greatly offended.
After a while we heard laughter, and just at my ear I felt a warm breath. He did not even noticed that I closed my eyes. Someone closed the door.
- Do not inflate as the cheeks. - I heard a quiet whisper brunet. Yen, or just plain breath can burn the skin? Not touched, although my heart started beating wildly. Spiąłem when he put my hands on my stomach. After a while I felt a gentle kiss on the neck, like a touch of a butterfly. Whore! I'm getting too soft. How to go on so I will not cope in this world called dirt. He relaxed and murmured approvingly when moved his hands along my chest touching on the nipples. After a while I realized that after Sasori said something about breakfast. Sasuke's head fell back and looked into his eyes. Again, a dumb question, hidden beneath the surface of dark irises.
- Breakfast - "I murmured, and ran out of room. Brunet followed in my footsteps.
- I'll be the first - ahead of me shouted. Not a chance! - I cried in my mind. I started to race into the kitchen. That is not how to get back to the days of competition. Dopadliśmy laughing at the same time the kitchen door.
- I was one - I looked at Sasuke with superiority.
- something I think you mistake. I was the first. - We started to argue, and the rest already seated at the table, guests looked at us with a laugh. In the end I decided to pull out the heavy guns. Zgarbiłem up and threw him a look dense dog, feeling like my eyes flowing with tears. Ability to crying on cue is useful and no one should deny it. I put on my hands pajama pockets and muttered quietly.
- Okay, you win. - Silence reigned after what this statement could be compared only to set off at full volume of the tower. I smiled inwardly. Now I won.
- Naru, but you were right. - Sasuke put his hand on my shoulder. Yes, yes, yes! Uchiha admits to error. I'm a genius. - You win. - I turned to him, baring his teeth and throwing him to look at the winner. Do I think that the brunet speechless. - ECR you! It was unfair. Does not count. - Again began shouting at me, and I did deal with this without doing sat at the table picking up the words of admiration from the rest. Well, they also probably did not see that Sasuke has ever admitted its mistake. Even Itachi congratulated me acting skill.

From time lay on the couch in the living room and watched an action movie. If I still knew what was going on! Sasori and Deidara went to work. The carnage! Work on public holidays. There's nothing like being a cop. Itachi took the rest of the gang and went to visit Hidan. So I ended up on the fact that I'm with Sasuke were having nothing to do.
- Ah ... Sasuke? - I said finally, but not lived to see the reaction on his part. - Are you angry? - He pulled his face to his and I did sweet eyes. He looked at me with indifference. I sprang to my feet. I fell back from him. - Sorry - I murmured, so low you probably have not heard, after which I left the living room, hardly stopping to push up into your eyes with tears. Why is he so
look at me? Like all human beings. So bad? Whore! Really I'm getting soft, before these holidays I could not pay attention to such a vision. All in all, it's only his look at me working. I know that usually looks like this at all, but when I gaze directed at me but indifference has always been a challenge. Why so simple indifference to me?
denial of love is not hate, but indifference, because when we hate someone, it means that we have for him some affection.
same words appeared in my head and I realized that what I feel for this bastard, you ... But damn! Why is he .. after what happened yesterday .. Yet he ...
sat against a wall in the corridor leading to the bedroom and started to cry brunet. I had a feeling like I just stuck as the heart, was broken back in a thousand pieces. I realized that my heart like a vase, it can be glued millions of times, but each time will look different. It is possible that some portion is lost forever and we can not trust. And most importantly, to be bonded one thousand pieces takes time. I
face in his hands, eyes closed. Tears flowed ciurkiem down my cheeks. Body shaking silent sobs. Alone again.
- Naruto? - I heard a voice above him bastard. - Breach? - Not reacted. Is the concern in his voice again is a fake? - Sorry, Naru ... sorry - he said more quietly, and hugged me.
I wanted to push him away, but what remains of my heart remained clung to him like moths to light. Strange that a man as they can get burned dozens of times and keep trying.
I slowly soothed. Hands stroked my back and I threw her arms around his neck. Slowly, very slowly opened my eyes. My view met with him, and what I saw enough in him that I forgave him. Finally he looked at me without the mask. I'm sure. I smiled slightly, and then joined together dark our lips in a kiss. It was a delicate, yet full of passion. There is no chance I will not give him dominance. Thus began the battle of languages, creating an extraordinary dance. Draw. Oderwaliśmy from each other to catch air.
- What do we do? - Sasuke asked, sitting down opposite me.
shrugged my shoulders.
- Can you cook? - Looked at me uncertainly. Nodded assent head.
- Come do some dinner. Not only you are hungry. - Exhibited his tongue, smiling sheepishly and ran to the kitchen.

-Sasuke off the gas because the meat Ed. - I said, stirring salad.
- I can not covers the table! - I cried dark. Damn! Just not for nothing that gave the meat, and so I tried.
- I'll do it. - I heard a voice Itackiego and after a while the gas was turned off.
- Thanks. You returned early. - I smiled to my brother .. boyfriend? Friend? Lover?
The rest of the team entered the kitchen, and a guy with white hair. I looked at him closely, and I estimated it as totally strange.
- It's Hidan. - Introduced the newcomer Pain. - We came back earlier, because he wanted to meet you. After that, Deidara called and said that it will soon fall into the Sasorim. Apparently an issue for you Naru.
I lifted his eyebrows in surprise. Matter to me? What can the police want from me?
- What's the matter? - Asked Sasuke, who's unknown when he appeared in the kitchen and was now a me.
- We have no idea - Konan mumbled annoyed.
- And you, as always angry that you do not know. - Nagato looked askance at his girlfriend. Well, an argument broke out, which, as always, won niebieskowołosa.
What can go? I asked myself a rhetorical question in my mind. Throughout the dinner I was deep in thought. So I did not pay attention to the fact that the rest of my praising the food.
- You son of Minato, Naruto? - Hidan asked, when he finished eating. I nodded. - Once I met him. If it were not It probably will not be working now in the police, and was caught by it. - He smiled. And I raised my eyebrows in surprise.
Ah .. so he wanted to meet me, because he has a debt to my father. Extremely ugly. I winced. Is there really no one wants to know me by chance, because I?
- Oh yes - I muttered quietly. - Do not mention you. But it's nice to meet you. - I said this voice, which caught everyone's attention. Whore! Deja vu! I disposed Sasuke questioning glance with a shrug.
got up from the table and headed to the living room, where he turned on the television and started jump the channels looking for something interesting.
After a while, joined me Sasuke.
I looked at him with a slight smile. I leaned my head on his arm and switched the channel AXN. We sat a few minutes in silence. Until suddenly came the sound of the hall ringing phone.
-Hello? - We heard the voice of Konan.
- So ... aha - lowered his voice, so we were forced to approach the door and start to listen.
- This will be a wonderful surprise for him .... - Interrupted. Apparently, at that moment someone said who called. - Well I know but ... .. only that he is here ... so I noticed that too .. may not be as nice as you say ... good. We'll wait. - Hung up. - Nagato! - Tore up. - Deidara in Sasorim will soon! - Made a short break. - Itachi!
- What is it girl? You are trembling so. - We heard the voice of the older Uchiha.
- drop by for a while two of the guests. Reheat something from the dinner. - Niebieskowłosa she said sweetly.
salon opened the door and looked at the playmaker there action. Black-eyed brow furrowed in dziwieniu.
- Do not frown so I'll get wrinkles. - I dropped carelessly turning their attention to himself and giving Konan opportunity evaporated. Unfortunately it did not work out. When she was already at the last stair Itachi noticed her absence.
- WHAT FOR GUESTS! - Shouted to her and ran after her.
eyes turned towards Sasuke.
- I wonder what's going on. - I murmured.
- He wanted to know - he said sorry.

sat in silence in the room and waited for Sasuke unannounced guests. Brunet every now and then threw me a worried look, which is slowly beginning to irritate me. But I could not get mad, because for me it was also strange. What can go? Does my life have to be followed by further changes, just after things started to fall into place? Sasuke ... do you know something I do not know? I looked at him sadly and I met his gaze.
- What is it Sasuke? - I realized that I said these words aloud only when he smiled at me sadly.
- O's ... - he said hesitantly, but when he treated karcącym him look, dopowiedział. - I hate uncertainty. I have no idea if it all again, not collapse. - Sighed, and I shook my head sadly.
- Promise that you'll never leave me. - I murmured. Now I needed a certainty, something that will be constant regardless of the time. Brunet looked at me somewhat puzzled, then smiled warmly. As yet never smiled.
- I promise. - Came up to me and kissed me. First, gently brushed my lips, and when they opened the inviting, examined his tongue inside. Repaid in kind. We kissed, as though it was a last kiss, if we want to forever remember the taste of the other person. His hands were under my shirt and my gładziły his neck.
Somebody opened the door with a bang. Oderwaliśmy from each other and looked at the newcomer. Impossible. I stared in shock at Tsunade standing in the doorway. Grandma? What is she doing here? After she died three years ago!
- Eee .. sorry to bother you. They said that you're here. Naruto? - Looked at me uncertainly. Cleared his throat and I glanced at that understands nothing Sasuke.
- This is my grandma Tsunade - blonde brunetowi presented. - Grandma, this is my ... ee - I looked at him uncertainly, and when he shook his head, I finished - Sasuke Uchiha boy. - Tense silence had fallen. - Grandma .. Yet you ...
- Forgive Naruto - interrupted me. - After breaking major gang, me and Jiraya had to disappear. Now, when everything is already over we could finally go back. Sorry that I was not two years ago .. - Ran up and hugged me, and I was in shock. It fell back uncertainly between them.
- What now?
- Like what? Live with us. Can English, because I learned it from the small, so it does not make you a problem living in England. - I looked at her like crazy.
- In England? - Sasuke was also in shock. - But I have a school, friends ...
- Kakashi said how bad the situation with their peers. In England you can start from scratch, meet new friends.
- No! - I cried. - You think you can appear here after three years and to dictate to me how to live? Two years of living alone and I suggest! - Ran out of the room, slamming the door. In the hall I ran into Jiraye, who wanted to greet me. Wyminąłem him and flew home. Again, barefoot, without a jacket. Bust it. I felt tears in his eyes. I ran to the park and sat on one of the benches. No longer restrained only cried. Why me? Why, when it seems that all get along, something has to destroy? I do not want to live! Podkuliłem to his legs and hid his face in his hands. Nightmare! He comes back, when we think that everything is in order. I heard
steps. Who carries? You can not see that I want to be alone?
- Breach? - Sasuke said uncertainly. - Nothing ... I did not give him
finish. I threw up his arms and sank her lips on his. I want to remember! When
torn away from him being hugged more, my body could not stop shaking sobs. Patted me on the back.
- Naru .. It must not be the end of friendship. - I looked at him uncertainly. - The end of the secondary school was only a few months. You will be able to go to college, where you want. - He smiled up.
- Sasuke ... Be happy. - Stammered again wtulając only in his torso. I began to be cold. Again.
- Naruto ... after I promised that I will never leave. I'll wait. Even eternity. - Posiedzieliśmy a moment in silence. - Let's go, because you catch a cold. - He said suddenly, opatulając me with his jacket and giving my shoes which took off from home.


Lost Hope The next chapter will be between Tuesday and Saturday.
(I promise that chapter will be longer than before:))
cordially invited

0 comments:

Post a Comment