Saturday, April 9, 2011

Why Not Use Canesten When You're Nursing?

tincture of the serpent and beerlao with ice. Trip in Vientiane.

Every year I visit in Laos. This time posiedzialem only moments in Vientiane. Per dollar paid 8000 and 266 kipów kipów for one Thai baht. Laos is still Great Britain, but not so taniutki a few years ago. The Chinese and Thais pump more cash in this ridiculous country. Fidel from Spain told me about the great copper mine, opened recently by the Chinese. Where are you French? Already only a baguette and a few old colonial buildings testify to the presence of White men in Indochina. As always, I visited my favorite deli Riverside. There are several spirits and cheeses available in Thailand. About tincture of cobra asked me a few people. I yielded, and was persuaded this liquor dealer. Cleared store shelves of snakes.
As it happens in the dry season, the Mekong River is shrinking. Nature and the Chinese Communists build new dams to effectively kill the mother river. To get to the water, you need to overcome nice piece of sandy desert in the city center. Phone no longer grabs the Thai siecii River. Vientiane was densely covered with masts of local mobile operators.


thirsty, I drank Beerlao with ice cubes. This habit has taken over from drinking icy Autralijczyków brewery on hot days.


returned to the hotel very late.

0 comments:

Post a Comment