Thursday, March 10, 2011

Alternative Treatment Glaucoma

The darkness of Solitude Part III

Forgive the delay, but really I miss the time. Nights stay up even if I do not write. Today, a little less. I hope that I will not kill for it.
Thank you for your comments.

C and m e n of Æ t S a m of t n t of c and
Part III


impossible. After the death of his brother had to live with his aunt and uncle. These eyes do not express would recognize anywhere. Besides, by this year has not changed much. Black hair okalały his face ... Damn. And I wanted him never to see. Do not listen to what they said, as if the world stood still. I have heard only the words that his cousin to take the class at the end of the week. The teacher showed him a place in front of me. When he approached's testified that he recognized me. Jeez .. Is this really the same guy who trained me and breakdance'a parkour?
- S-Sai? - I asked hesitantly, when unpacked things. He looked at me with those beznamiętnymi artificial eyes and sent a smile. So artificial, that until I felt regret. In the end it's my fault that he was without his brother. If I had done something ...
- You met me. - He said quietly. - Listen to Naruto. - Looked away. - Such were the rules. - Turned up when the teacher started her lesson. I was wondering about the meaning of his words. Could I forgive? No. But even he can not forgive myself. So he ... he just threw the blame on those damn principles which guided all of whom ... I was headed.
I hid my face in her hands. Feelings of guilt, so strong that it burned me up inside, returned with redoubled force. Do not get rid of it. There will always be something ... something to remind me of how I acted. The whole world locked up inside me .. in this thing, forcing me to play that situation. We were inseparable. Always ...
- Hey Naruto! - Black-haired boy ran towards me, smiling broadly. That smile was genuine ... honest. Behind him followed his little brother. Always, when they saw, they were together. I have met the gaze Shina. Apart from the usual bitterness towards the world, saw in his eyes glimmer of happiness. No wonder. Finally, despite the adversity he could be with his brother. In their company I felt only a slight pang of jealousy. I did not have anyone for whom znaczyłbym anything. They had each other.
on my neck with black-eyed uwiesił. His hair połaskotały grabbing my face with a silent chuckle paragraph. In the heart of the newly kindled a joy.
- Hi Sai ... - returned the hug. In this world where boundaries are blurred, to have someone who to trust, is priceless. I had them. I looked up and nodded. - Shin
pulled his hand when he approached enough to be able to shake it.
- Naruto. - It was enough. My own name in his mouth sounded like a sentence: You're not alone. I smiled broadly. That was the last time, when my wide smile was genuine. Later it became just a mask.

- Naruto! - To my mind rushed screaming Anko. I raised my head distracted, and in the classroom heard laughter. - Can you tell me what I told the entire lesson? - I shook my head. - The Director! - Her voice irritated my ears. We will never captured, so how can yell, standing a few steps from the student.
I packed up. I got up and threw one more look Saiowi, I left the class. With bowed head, lost in gloomy thoughts passing through the corridors of the school. Going around the bend suddenly confronted with a man. I landed on the ground, position your arms in time to prop up. If I probably was not distracted've kept the balance. I looked on his face recalling my typical silly smile that zrzedł me as soon as I saw leaning over me, man.
- Naruto? - Dark-haired man raised his eyebrows quizzically and held out her hand to help me get up. Sory dude but I'm not an orphan! - I wanted to scream. I stood up abruptly, staring at the man whom I saw this morning. Is this man haunts me? I threw him a glare.
- Yes. And you are ... - Fell silent waiting for the finish.
- Itachi Uchiha. - Raised the eyebrows of surprise. The Uchiha? My mother apparently went to the top of the gold. Not that I supported it as income. What, you do not! But ...
- Nice to meet you. - I muttered, passing him.
- Wait. - Grabbed me by the arm. Shuddered. I hate it when someone touches me. I turned with fury in his eyes, and he let me go, smiling apologetically. I calmed my breath.
- Yes? - I wanted to have this conversation already far behind.
- Sai I told you. - Jammed for a while, but once completed. - Until I Met Kushiny, I did not know who you are.
What? Sai ... but how? - Fought with the thoughts and suddenly I was enlightened.
- You're his cousin? - Nodded his head. It was enough to me, I chickened out. - Sorry, but I gotta go. Director calls me.
over turned and went ahead.

killed him ... lives ruined the people who marked the most for you ... you should die ... without you everything would be easier to live ... they exist ... now!
silence which fell when I went to class, you could cut with a knife. I tried, as always, smile sheepishly, but guilt does not allow me to do this. Those who do not come from there as I looked up surprised me. I felt like a monkey in a zoo. What could I say to them? Look, this is my real face! Do not believe it. Very well played a role every day. Spleens attentive gaze of all present, I came to the bench. Slowly I unpacked the backpack and quietly began to prescribe an array located on the subject. Even the teacher looked at me strangely. I - recognized as a child with ADHD, which never ceases to disturb that must always say something, which is the biggest nuisance of employees of the school - I was quiet. I behaved as always ... when I'm alone. At home, the neighborhood ... everywhere where there is no assessment of people ... I've always been like now.
Sai turned to me and measured the penetrating gaze. Everyone around waiting for the possibility of eavesdroppers. They wanted to present, which takes place whenever someone annoyed me. And it was just such an annoying look. But they did not know. They did not realize that I just was afraid that someone will know ... know what I am really. Before Saiem not have to pretend. He knew. He knew better than anyone else, what I am.
- Naruto. - He whispered. This voice devoid of artifice earlier. The voice I heard before. The voice so like the voice of Shin. Talking - You're not alone. But I am. Sam committed myself to solitude.
- sorry. - Moaned wanting to hide somewhere far away. Away from the piercing, pain-filled eyes. The eyes of a man who meant more to me than anyone else. - Sorry.
ran out of class without regard to the cries. Excuse me Sai.
stopped in front of the school. What am I doing? I needed to oblivion, but instead came back all the memories. I sat under a tree and closed my eyes.
-Naruto! You stupid Bachórz what you're told? You had to do the goddamn dinner you little shit! I will not keep the parasite under one roof! - My mother screamed at me again time after hitting the strip exposed skin of the back. Excelled in any other place, but alcohol is apparently doing his thing. I was five years old, cower in the corner just dreaming about it to stop.
-moms. - Moaned, between successive blows. - I could not ... I cleaned ... - there, I managed to finish the sentence, she stopped me tearing up.
- How not Gotten a whore! Not that I brought you up, you mindless ...

remember this situation today. I did not know that his mother hates me for my father. Those who know him say that I'm very similar to it. When you found out about it, I could not feel more for my Mother what she to me. It was a blow for her. Be the same with the two-year child. For someone who's appearance reminds her of a man who abandoned her. My existence has never been welcome. The dream of many people was my death. However, I wanted to live ... in spite of everything I put the next step. But each of the next approaching my world toward ultimate destruction. The only thing I could offer, the sadness, pain and death. I struggled with that ... still fighting, but not change the past. Do not change who I am. I can only accept it. And although it is hard ... I do it. I accept your bad and good side, past and present, because it is thanks to this I am who I am.
bell interrupted my thoughts. Students briskly left the walls of the school. I opened my eyes and caught the silhouette of three people walking in my direction. Kiba spoke enthusiastically with Sakura and Ino went next, pretending he does not pay attention to them. Despite this, I knew that listens attentively their conversation. Is it possible that ...
- Naruto! - I have met the gaze Kiby. I raised my eyebrows questioningly aware that this is a sufficient response to a colleague began to speak. Chestnut handed me my bag and began to frantically explain. - This new, said break'a dancing! He said that with a great desire to join us ... and that persuaded her cousin, because their previous team ... broke up - after that sentence is turned off. Damn!
-Naruto? - Shin looked at me closely. - Are you okay? - I smiled at him reassuringly. Of course, that everything was fine. At the end of the exercises in the back flips can happen to any that would hit his head against the wall. When this idea popped in my head, I began to laugh. After a moment, joined me Sai, who surely thought the same thing. Only Shin - the sweet, caring Shin - do not know what we mean. Brunet
stopping another wave of laughter, this time caused consternation brother, "he said quietly.
- This is funny. You must have extraordinary talent, but after two successful attempts to somersault, forget that he is getting closer to the wall. - After a very accurate determination of how my intelligence, has all laughed. I did not resent this Saiowi Przytyk. We were like brothers, and siblings do not resent each other for petty jokes.

- Naruto? - Voice Kiby rescued me tentacles memories. I looked at him deconcentrated. - I do not believe it! I am producing here, and you're drifting. - Went offended. - You could just tell me that I am bored. - Sakura and Ino began to chuckle softly.
- Eeee ... - I was wondering what to say. - Sory man! Just be distracted. - All three of them threw me an astonished look, but it's brown hair shouted.
- What have you done! - He added feigning concern. - I hope you do not feel bad. Do not have a fever? You're not sick?
- Stop. - Still offended cheeks. - Like you did not know, I also know how to think.
- No I did not know. - This sentence triggered another wave of laughter, but this time I joined them. So there I am not alone. I smiled inwardly.
- Sai So join the team? - Quick nod Kibe cemented by me in this. I sighed.
- Um .. Naruto? - Ino she said shyly. I looked at her puzzled. Things like that, but shyness and Ino are two different worlds. - Because you know ... - broke. I smiled at her to give her courage. - I danced a little and Karin New Style ... Are we ... er ... - zająknęła up.
- Chciałybyście join? - The first time I flooded the incredible wave of happiness. When we reach the Sai, his cousin, Ino, and Karin, will have almost full squad. She nodded her assent head.
- I ask the Karin, but I'm sure you'll agree. - Smiled broadly.
- Extra!


0 comments:

Post a Comment