Monday, February 28, 2011

London Times Dressespetite

bad news

Forgive me, but today there is a new note. As the title says bring very bad news. Well, because I am forced to change schools to complete a full year of the three subjects. And surely if there were no German in them, I would have plenty of time. Unfortunately, it is.
I'm very sorry. I had to suspend the blog until the end of March / April, when all this will count (or covered with). But I came to the conclusion that it would be on my part quite despicable. In such a case within two months of the notes will be, but quite rare.
Nevertheless I hope that at me not obrazicie. I write because I like it. And if you do not include ... Fear is fear. Yours
Hilisme
Ps. It is possible that later this week if between science (I have a quiz tomorrow, with the PO and English, on Wednesday from the German and Geography, on Thursday in Physics and Mathematics, a Friday test of WOS-u and Polish, for this I have to write five essays and I am sure that you get more homework), I will add another part of the CS, and future Supreme Court.

0 comments:

Post a Comment