Sunday, November 21, 2010

What Is Going On Inside The Stomach When

Info

Hello to all who eagerly await the next rozdzialik my story. Unfortunately, Today I have good news for you. I had this week (or a little earlier than announced) to add a third chapter, but it turned out that I suddenly two hours to go for a plane to France * eh *. I should return before the first, so note will be added according to the announced date. I hope that the departure is not extended, because of my misfortune, I will not have too much time there, and the possibility of using the Internet. Thank you very much for your comments, but I'll answer them only when you insert a new chapter. I must go now, because it's time to pack (I do not know how you can communicate almost ten hours before leaving him, /)
Regards, Hilisme

0 comments:

Post a Comment